A long week

Day 5
Revisited the cover art and game help lists to confirm they have latest titles

Day 6
Created Info tab on the Games without Cover Art sheet

Day 7
Wrestled with GitHub PR & branch. I don't really understand how to use GitHub desktop to keep my local repository synchronised with an upstream repository in a way that keeps the synchronisations from appearing in my commit lists for PR requests. I feel like I'm doing something incorrectly. I've found three different ways to update my local repo but my Game help PRs have 1 file and an increasing number of commits. If anyone has experience in this and can explain it, I would appreciate it. If I can't work it out - how are the untrained masses going to follow my documentation?

Day 8
Submitted PR#3: Game help for Raster Blaster - a classic pinball game. This uses the paddle buttons for the flippers which are also triggered by the open and closed apple keys on the Apple //e keyboard. Frustratingly, closed apple which appears on the left on a Platinum //e is button 1 (which controls the right flipper) and open apple which appears on the right is button 0 (which controls the left flipper) so I crossed my fingers over to test this. The Open and Closed apple keys can be displayed in the hires font that Total Replay uses so I had to work out what the mappings are and add this to the documentation for the game help.

Oh, BTW, it is possible to buy me a KoFi. I appreciate your support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long month

Let's get started

A long weekend!