Let's get started

Day 1

I captured some initial ideas about a flow chart that will hopefully lead potential contributors to what they could contribute to.

I tried to submit a poll to Facebook, but perhaps did not press 'done' to actually publish it as it did not show up.

Day 2

To measure the baseline of awareness in the target community I posted a poll to the Apple II Enthusiasts group on Facebook seeking feedback on what stops people contributing to the Total Replay project.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5251478676/permalink/10161399678118677/

I posted this to Twitter and mentioned it to attendees of the WOzFest 21 virtual event.

I updated the missing Cover Art list to be up to date and cross checked with 4am and we discovered a minor issue with two filenames that had caused some confusion - these have now been corrected.

I looked up how 4am could accept pull requests to be accepted as valid for #Hacktoberfest and provided this information to the Slack #TotalReplay channel. 

I enquired about Control Reset investigation on the Slack #TotalReplay channel. Testing the behaviour of each game is something that needs to be done. Ideally the game should allow returning to the Total Replay launcher if possible. Some games will make this impossible because they use the memory that Total Replay launcher hides itself in. In this case, reset should reboot the machine. I need to establish a list to track the outcome of testing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long month

A long weekend!

What is this all about anyway?